Facebook Twitter YouTube

Animal & Plant Health Agency

To comply with the General Licence for Bird Gatherings, the Animal and Plant Health Agency require pigeon racing organisations to notify them of liberation sites and dates, and contact information for the organisers, so that they can be passed to local authorities.

Organisations planning to liberate must notify the APHA by sending this form either by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to Isca Building, Manley House, Kestrel Way, Exeter, Devon EX2 7LQ.